困知記

Knowledge painfully acquired

Monday, January 02, 2006

A hopeful ending to 2005 and a hopeful start to 2006

Dec. 31: I went to dinner with a few alumni from the class of 2000. I have a particularly close relationship to that group for various reasons. Anyway, one of them is working on his MA thesis and is having some trouble working on it because he's balancing it with a job (sounds familiar). So we decided that we're going to e-mail each other once a week to nag encourage each other. I think that will be a good thing!

Jan. 1: On the way back from my in-laws' home, we stopped at McDonald's and had some coffee. I brought my journal along (as I always do now) and spent about an hour writing in it. Continued working on some methodological issues related to my diss. and worked out some "possible possibilities" for dealing with those issues. Am feeling good about writing this thing again.

(Ignore the "continue" link.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home